Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ancient Egyptian Wedding


Cast:

Bride: Husn (name means beauty)

Groom: Bes (name means protector)

Brides Father: Ammon (name means the hidden one)

Bride's Mother: Tawaret (name means she who is great)

I'm so excited, we will be diverting Husn this evening. It's not the first time, we entertain him often. But each time, I acquire more excited.

My family chose him, but he is perfect for me. He stands tall and powerful and yet I detect a gentleness in his soul.

I'm attractive special care with my appearance today. I've decided on the ground lapis lazuli for my eyes. I could have chosen kohl or the ground naif malachite, but the lapis sets my eyes soured better and I believe it is the best for warding soured the grievous eye.

But first I must anoint my body. Which to choose? Rose, lily, cinnamon, orange, myrrh or sandalwood. They're all so expensive because we have to goods them from far artefact lands. I think I will choose the chromatic because it is light and blends in with the another scents.

I dress, with the support of my maid, in a only white garment. It is transparent because that is the custom. Then we must choose a frame and a collar. I choose a chromatic frame and a chromatic and gold collar.

I am oiled and scented. Now I apply my eye paint. I am pleased with the result. A little red ochre for makeup and I am ready.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ellen_Chatillon

No comments:

Post a Comment